What information do we collect?
The Hotel collects:
• Information You actively provide to the Hotel when You make a reservation, which includes personally identifiable information, including without limitation, Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
• Transactional information you provide;
• What we learn about You from Your use of our service and Your visits to the Website and other sites accessible from our Website. This information may include, but is not limited to, IP address, browser type, domain names access times, etc.; and
• Additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by our Website and information You provide when giving feedback about the Website.
What do we do with the information?
We will use Your information:
• To provide the products and services you request;
• To personalize your experience when you stay at the Hotel;
• To send you promotional messages and special offers based on your privacy preferences;
• For security and fraud prevention purposes;
• To better understand our guests and how they use our Website;
• To improve our services and Websites; and
• To better market our services.
This means that the Hotel may monitor Your use of our Website to identify customer preferences and track the volume of traffic on particular pages. The Hotel makes use of Google Analytics on our Website which is a service that generates statistics about a website’s traffic and traffic sources, and measures conversions and sales. The Hotel may also contact You to receive offers and information via newsletter.
The Hotel shares your personal information with companies that perform services on the Hotel’s behalf, for example companies who provide application management, marketing support, and technical infrastructure support.
There are other limited circumstances in which the Hotel may share Your information with unrelated third parties, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to, including for example: (i) conform to legislation or comply with legal process served on the Hotel, (ii) protect and/or defend the rights or property of the Hotel; and (iii) under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of guests of the Hotel, users of this Website, or the public.
Security of Your personal information
We implement appropriate physical, technical and organsational security for the management and transmission of personal data.
If you wish to contact the Hotel, please do so at the details provided under the Contact section on this Website.